We are Kuda, an unusual bank on a mission to change the way Nigerians spend, save and manage their money, and we’re looking for a self-starter to join our fast-paced team as a Sales Manager.
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for building, supervising and organizing our sales team. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing team on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals and setting individual sales targets.
This is a great opportunity for you to grow your skills, and set yourself on the path to an amazing career.
At Kuda, you will:
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan that exponentially expands Kuda’s customer base
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Be responsible for setting and meeting sales goals for the business
- Set individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Work closely with the marketing team on lead generation
- Be responsible for continuous training and development of the sales team
- Promote Kuda and its and products
You’ll be considered for this role if you:
- Have at least 3 years’ prior experience in sales, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Have demonstrated the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Have strong business sense and industry expertise
- Have excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
A few reasons to work at Kuda:
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Reliable health insurance
- Perks including gym and spa passes