Kuda is a full-service, digital-only bank with a mission to make banking more accessible, affordable and rewarding for every African on the planet.
Founded in 2019, Kuda provides full banking services through its suite of apps for Android phones, iPhones and the web, allowing everyday Nigerians with internet access to operate a spending account, access instant credit, save money automatically and earn annual interest without the burden of traditional bank charges such as card maintenance fees, account maintenance fees and excessive transfer fees.
Kuda has offices in London, Cape Town and Lagos, Nigeria - where it operates as Kuda Microfinance Bank under license from the Central Bank of Nigeria.
ABOUT THE ROLE
To support its rapid growth, and reach 4M customers by the end of 2021, Kuda is looking for an experienced Lifecycle Marketer with an understanding of human interaction to help design, implement, measure and iterate on lifecycle marketing strategies. You will drive customer engagement and mitigate churn by unlocking the value we have to offer our customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Play an integral role in building Kuda’s growth team.
- Work closely with the Head of Growth to design our lifecycle marketing strategy.
- Identify customer engagement opportunities across digital channels.
- Own the hands-on execution of all email and in-app lifecycle marketing campaigns.
- Continuously conduct A/B tests and analyse results to improve metrics.
- Regularly report on campaign performance to key stakeholders.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to support growth objectives.
- Manage our CRM/CDP personas to optimise cohorts and automation.
- Lead campaign creation and execution across multiple channels – email, push notifications, and in-app messages to drive customer engagement.
- Continuously improve campaigns through experimentation with incentives, creative, content, and the cadence of our messaging.
- Structure A/B tests to optimise campaigns on an ongoing basis, using a data-informed approach to improve metrics.
- Work with our Growth Analyst to measure each experiment and communicate performance and improvements to the broader business.
- Work closely with our cross-functional teams, such as Design, Product, Coms and Brand, to ensure our messaging is on point and meeting key business requirements.
- Manage Kuda’s customer data platform to gather, activate, and cleanse first-party data for more effective marketing and re-engagement.
- Become an expert in our marketing automation tool, allowing you to iterate quickly and test new engagement experiences for our customers.
- Drive customers to complete KYC requirements to unlock the total value of our product.
- Design new ways of engaging with customers in light of upcoming privacy changes to the ecosystem.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE
- 3+ years related experience in Lifecycle Marketing, using automation platforms.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- In-depth knowledge of the mobile industry.
- Strong background in customer conversion, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Experience in customer segmentation strategies.
- Ability to gather, analyse and interpret audience and engagement data.
- Experience in working cross-functionally with Product, Comms, Design and Data teams.
- Experience running A/B tests and being metrics focused.
- Strong communication and organisation skills.
NICE TO HAVE
- Understanding of the Fintech space.
- Knowledge of African markets.
- Strong understanding of SKAdNetwork.
- Editorial experience.
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to;
- A great place to work with an upbeat work environment populated by a multinational team.
- Health Insurance.
- Career Development & Growth.
- We are champions of work-life balance so we offer remote working options for certain roles.