Kuda is a full-service, digital-only bank with a mission to make banking more accessible, affordable and rewarding for every African on the planet.
Founded in 2019, Kuda provides full banking services through its suite of apps for Android phones, iPhones and the web, allowing everyday Nigerians with internet access to operate a spending account, access instant credit, save money automatically and earn annual interest without the burden of traditional bank charges such as card maintenance fees, account maintenance fees and excessive transfer fees.
Kuda has offices in London, Cape Town and Lagos, Nigeria - where it operates as Kuda Microfinance Bank under license from the Central Bank of Nigeria.
ABOUT THE ROLE
To support its rapid growth and reach 4M customers by the end of 2021, Kuda is looking for an experienced Growth Product Manager to fine-tune our customer experience, leading to improved metrics across the board. You’ll own the roadmap and execution of key growth product initiatives; all focused on unlocking our value to customers and driving our business growth.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Play an integral role in building Kuda’s growth team.
- Work closely with the Head of Growth to plan and drive our growth initiatives.
- Develop an experimentation & optimisation roadmap that aligns with Growth OKRs.
- Define methods and metrics for identifying success and failure.
- Champion the use of behavioural analytics within the product team.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative research to guide experimentation.
- Ship high-quality MVP products that allow us to test our hypotheses.
- Capture and communicate insights from growth experiments.
- Partner with the cross-functional growth team to improve AARRR metrics.
- Embrace the testing process: form and validate data-driven hypotheses for accelerating customer acquisition, activation, retention, referral and revenue.
- Refine and improve the product using best of breed analytics tools.
- Inform product decisions with quantitative and qualitative data on user behaviour and experimentation, including a/b testing, survey data and usability studies.
- Prioritise features, build consensus, and coordinate with a team of engineers, designers, and analysts to ship high-quality experiences.
- Work closely with our core product team to ensure synergy in workflow and jtbd.
- Write specs and create wireframes to communicate your plans.
- Work with Growth Engineering to create and build a sustainable release cadence.
- Partner with the Growth Marketing and Analytics teams to personalise our acquisition flow.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE
- 3+ years of experience in growth product management.
- Experience in developing, executing, and testing different growth experiments.
- You will have a strong understanding of the mobile ecosystem.
- Ability to conceptualise, manage, and prioritise multiple projects.
- Experience taking on products and using analytics & research to grow them.
- Experience using data analysis to support growth plans.
NICE TO HAVE
- Worked within the Fintech space.
- Knowledge of African markets.
- An obsession with user experience.
- A desire to build something great.
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to;
- A great place to work with an upbeat work environment populated by a multinational team.
- Health Insurance.
- Career Development & Growth.
- We are champions of work-life balance so we offer remote working options for certain roles.