Kuda is a full-service, digital-only bank with a mission to make banking more accessible, affordable and rewarding for every African on the planet.
Founded in 2019, Kuda has offices in London and Lagos, Nigeria - where it operates as Kuda Microfinance Bank under license from the Central Bank of Nigeria.
The bank provides full banking services through its suite of apps for Android phones, iPhones and the web, allowing everyday Nigerians with internet access to operate a spending account, access instant credit, save money automatically and earn annual interest without the burden of traditional bank charges such as card maintenance fees, account maintenance fees and excessive transfer fees.
Kuda also provides its customers with free debit cards which it delivers across Nigeria at no extra cost.
- Provide end to end integration guidance for technical teams of Kuda's customers and partners.
- Work closely with the customer support team to provide application troubleshooting assistance to our customers via email, phone and in-person.
- Escalate technical issues to related resources where necessary and manage the resolution process.
- Write and maintain developer documentation.
- Work with the Product and Partnerships teams to provide technical insights during prospecting meetings with customers, partners and other stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot technical programs, products, and applications and redesign programs as needed to make them more efficient and effective.
- Familiar with C#, .NET, Node, SQL, Azure, HTML, Git
- Familiar with Technical writing and API documentation
- Familiar with Project management tools like Trello, JIRA, etc
- Patience and a good listening ability
- Problem-solving skills
- Love to help people
- Can take the initiative and adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- Can adapt quickly to interacting with different personalities
- Verbal and written communication
- Time management skills
- Familiar with CRM systems