Kuda is a full-service, digital-only bank with a mission to make banking more accessible, affordable and rewarding for every African on the planet.
Founded in 2019, Kuda provides full banking services through its suite of apps for Android phones, iPhones and the web, allowing everyday Nigerians with internet access to operate a spending account, access instant credit, save money automatically and earn annual interest without the burden of traditional bank charges such as card maintenance fees, account maintenance fees and excessive transfer fees.
Kuda has offices in London, Cape Town and Lagos, Nigeria - where it operates as Kuda Microfinance Bank under license from the Central Bank of Nigeria.
ABOUT THE ROLE
To support its rapid growth and reach 4M customers by the end of 2021, Kuda is looking for an experienced Growth Analyst who can mine attribution, engagement and behavioural data to establish insights and ensure we make data-driven decisions around product and channel experimentations, ensuring we focus on the highest ROI growth tactics.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Play an integral role in building Kuda’s growth team.
- Work closely with the Head of Growth to ensure all experiments are data lead.
- Support all cross-functional teammates for end-to-end analysis on key growth initiatives.
- Provide data-driven recommendations to maintain and improve product KPIs.
- Develop, own and champion how we leverage data from our growth analytics stack.
- Lead the development and reporting of our base metrics and forecast models.
- Ensure data from our analytics stack is integrated and reporting correctly.
- Conduct in-depth analyses to improve customer acquisition, engagement, retention, referral and revenue across multiple channels.
- Produce automated tools and dashboards to facilitate company-wide awareness and understanding of key growth metrics and experiment results.
- Analyse data from Ad partners, CRM platforms, and internal data stores to evaluate the impact of various growth and marketing campaigns to identify new opportunities.
- Track and analyse customer’s in-app behaviour to provide insights that help align cross-functional growth initiatives.
- Work closely with the growth marketing team to evaluate and improve marketing campaigns, including optimising paid ad campaigns, defining metrics, and setting targets.
- Support all A/B testing efforts and champion experimentation best practices across the growth team by consistently providing clean and accurate data.
- Work with the life-cycle marketing team to support customer segmentation and ensure data underpins performance analysis.
- Work closely with growth engineering to manage our growth stack’s implementation and own data quality (Attribution, CRM, CDP, Product Analytics, A/B testing, etc.)
- Align with the data and decisioning team members to ensure growth is in sync with broader company objectives and metrics.
- Support the team to navigate the upcoming privacy changes, and develop new models to drive marketing, engagement and experimentation.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE
- 3+ years of working experience as a growth or marketing analyst.
- Bachelor's degree in CS, Statistics, Business, Economics, or related field.
- Strong understanding of mobile app technologies (CDP, Attribution, CRM etc.)
- Possess strong knowledge of mobile app growth metrics (LTV, CR%, Churn, etc.)
- Have development experience with Business Intelligence tools like Looker.
- High proficiency in SQL.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in the Fintech or Gaming industry.
- Knowledge of African markets.
- Strong understanding of SKAdNetwork.
- Experience with media mix modelling.
- Love numbers and finding anomalies.
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to;
- A great place to work with an upbeat work environment populated by a multinational team.
- Health Insurance.
- Career Development & Growth.
- We are champions of work-life balance so we offer remote working options for certain roles.