Kuda is a full-service, digital-only bank with a mission to make banking more accessible, affordable and rewarding for every African on the planet.
Founded in 2019, Kuda provides full banking services through its suite of apps for Android phones, iPhones and the web, allowing everyday Nigerians with internet access to operate a spending account, access instant credit, save money automatically and earn annual interest without the burden of traditional bank charges such as card maintenance fees, account maintenance fees and excessive transfer fees.
Kuda has offices in London, Cape Town and Lagos, Nigeria - where it operates as Kuda Microfinance Bank under license from the Central Bank of Nigeria.
ABOUT THE ROLE
To support its rapid growth and reach 4M customers by the end of 2021, Kuda is looking for an experienced Growth Marketer who will be responsible for driving awareness and user acquisition for Kuda’s mobile apps and alternative channels. You will develop and implement our paid acquisition strategy across all channels and run a robust ASO strategy to ensure discoverability and conversion on the app stores.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Play an integral role in building Kuda’s growth team.
- Work closely with the Head of Growth to build out our acquisition strategy.
- Plan and execute digital campaigns to drive awareness and user acquisition.
- Manage budgets across a wide range of digital channels.
- Monitor, optimise, and report the performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Identify new channels to drive user acquisition with a focus on downstream quality.
- Work closely with brand, creative and data teams to execute growth strategies.
- Drive organic growth through app store optimisation.
- Manage campaigns on core digital channels - Facebook, Google, Twitter etc. using your knowledge of the platforms to ensure positive ROAS in line with business requirements.
- Set up a reporting framework for tracking KPIs and keep the business up to date with ongoing performance.
- Review new digital channels and handle negotiations with potential partners, allocating test budgets and scaling top performers.
- Work with our attribution provider (AppsFlyer) to optimise our integration and navigate the upcoming changes to the landscape due to privacy.
- Work alongside our life-cycle marketer to set up re-engagement campaigns to activate and engage our growing customer base.
- Run A/B tests on our creative and messaging to find and scale best-performing assets in line with each media channel.
- Coordinate with the creative team to provide ad creative and copy recommendations based on in-depth analysis of performance.
- Work closely with our brand team to support key initiatives focused on awareness and support above the line activity with digital campaigns.
- Liaise with our data and engineering teams to ensure all marketing data is integrated with our analytics stack and help shape the development of tools to improve UA.
- Develop App Store Optimization (ASO) strategies to ensure our apps appear at the top of all key search results and maximise install conversion rate.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE
- 3+ years of mobile user acquisition experience on key digital marketing channels.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimise performance marketing budgets across top media channels.
- In-depth knowledge of the mobile advertising industry.
- Strong analytical approach to acquisition funnel metrics measurement, campaign performance, and optimisations.
- Experience conceiving, testing, and optimising ad creatives.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics, Information System, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science or relevant field.
- Experience running UA for gaming or high growth companies.
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of the Fintech space.
- Knowledge of African markets.
- Experience with running top of funnel awareness campaigns.
- Experience with SEM, SEO, Web campaign tracking and analytics.
- Forward-thinking with new acquisition trends.
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to;
- A great place to work with an upbeat work environment populated by a multinational team.
- Health Insurance.
- Career Development & Growth.
- We are champions of work-life balance so we offer remote working options for certain roles.