We are Kuda, an unusual bank on a mission to change the way Nigerians spend, save and manage their money, and we’re looking for a self-starter to join our fast-paced team as a Marketing Manager.
You will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
This work will require cross-functional engagement with colleagues across teams and is a great opportunity for you to grow your skills, and set yourself on the path to an amazing career.
At Kuda, you will:
- Research and analyse market trends, demographics, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Establish marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Approve and oversee the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Work with the Partnerships team to build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust marketing and advertising campaigns accordingly
You’ll be considered for this role if you:
- Have demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Have proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Are numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Have a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Are up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing and performance measurement
- Have a Bachelors or Masters degree in marketing or related field (nice to have)
A few reasons to work at Kuda:
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Reliable health insurance
- Gym and spa passes